- Many people think that because I’m a British broad over here that I must be married
to an American. Not so. Mick is from Yorkshire, and I am from Lancashire, so the War of the Roses continues to rage in our house. Well, occasionally. ;-)
- I made a decision at age 13 that I would never have kids, and I never have. I also have no regrets on that score.
- Ah, but what about the granddaughter you ask? I have a step-daughter whom I love dearly, and five wonderful grandchildren, one girl and four boys.
- At age 13, I also said I would never marry, but I’m glad I didn’t stick with that decision. Although I did manage to make it through to 38 before I succumbed.
- When we first moved to the States it was our intention to remain here for one year. Thirteen years later, we’re still here.
- Other than family and friends, the thing I miss most about England is the accessibility of the rest of Europe, and all those wonderful cheap package holidays.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Okay, Pam at http://pamokc.blogspot.com/ tagged me (just be careful where you stick the pins), so I’ll play along and tell you 6 random things about myself. But the buck stops here. I don’t have 6 readers on this blog that I can tag, and I wouldn’t want to if I had. I don’t like these meme things, as far as I’m concerned they are the blog equivalent of chain letters.